A polished resume is essential for a successful placement. Your resume is a visual document that HR managers will typically only glance at for a few seconds. A clean structure and well-organized content can help your resume stand out from the rest. Listed below are sample resume format that can be useful for creating an impressive resume.
- Sample Resume 1 – If you have a shorter list of Awards/ Extra Curricular activities.
- Sample Resume 2 – If you have a long list of Awards/ Extra Curricular activities.
- Title – 20-26 pt
- Headings – 14pt
- Body – 12 pt
Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma, Verdana.
- Use tables to build the resume
- The Full name should be inserted from the second page onwards as header
- Any colour theme can be used for the resume; However the choice of colours should be formal/serine in nature.
You have to create a career objective that is unique. You can look up for sample career objectives, however do not copy the same. (Refer the further reading suggestion listed at the end of this post.)
Sample Resume 1
Sample Resume 2
Further Reading https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Resume https://www.wikihow.com/Craft-a-Winning-Resume-for-Jobs-in-Asia https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Culinary-Resume https://zety.com/blog/resume-objective https://resumegenius.com/how-to-write-a-resume/career-objective-writing-guide-2?utm_expid=.4tsPfY4ZT7aY6JWLG-w6YQ.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F